Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Summer Pictures from our Home

Happy Monday everyone!
 
Our house feels like it's in a constant state of disarray lately.  We still have plans to move in the future, but that is moving slowly. And, I was really struggling with not making changes to our current home.
 
Lately, though, we have picked up some awesome new pieces (including a free farmhouse table for the dining room).  I've also painted some thrift store finds and moved things from room to room.
 

Not tons of money spent, but our home definitely has a different look.
 
 
While I normally gravitate towards white, I have found myself wanting to add in lots of black to offset it.
 
 
 
I am still holding true to my love of aqua as an accent, but since bf loves red, I have been incorporating more of that into our décor lately.  Most notably was this dry sink that is sitting right in our entry and is perfect for our shoes and hats.  Never being a big fan of red, I am totally shocked over how much I adore this color (called Cherry Cola by Behr).


 
 



 

 
 Per my usual, I've added in tons of plants, mostly cactus (easier to keep alive!).



 
I've also been fooling around with picture editing (as I'm sure you can all tell from this post). Not something I think I will use frequently, but I kind of love the look it's given to these random décor shots.
 
 
 
So, there you have it. Truly hoping to have some fully updated rooms in the next week or so, so that I can share an updated home tour with you all!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.