Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Contributor Post, A Feature & Curated Collection

Hey everyone!
 
I thought I would wrap a bunch of things into one post this morning. I've been a few different places on the web (which is always super exciting) and wanted to share them with you all.
 
First up...It's July! Super craziness, right? This year has been flying! My new contributor post just went live at Jennifer Rizzo Design. Please head on over there and leave me a comment. I'm sort of loving this months project!
 


Secondly, I was recently asked to put together a curated collection of antique furniture by the awesome people over at Hometalk. If you subscribe to their emails this will be coming into your inbox very soon!
 
 
 
 Lastly, DIY Home World is a new to me website that recently featured my DIY Wine Crate Cabinet.
 

 
Have a great day! Yesterday, the bathroom vanity and sink went in. I finally feel like this renovation is heading toward the end! So happy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.