Friday, February 7, 2014

Things I'm Loving This Week...

Yeah for Friday (always)!

Here are some fantastic things for your home that I have spied this week.

 
1 CB2  2 Target  3 West Elm  4 eSaleRugs
5 Leif

I'm seriously in love with that rug. It's classic and modern and needs to be in my dining room.
 
The Target bench is a real possibility for our master bedroom. We have been looking for something that is the right scale for the end of our bed. Just not sure about the color of the legs. Has anyone every painted something with that finish before?
 
I'm a sucker for pottery and those West Elm pieces are beautifully unique.
 
The aqua cart is inspiring me to paint a metal cart I bought a couple of years ago when a school closed. It's a very similar shape and I love that fun color.
 
Love that tray. With some serious motivation it could also be another potential DIY.

Which is your favorite?
 
 






 

3 comments:

  1. I love them all but I could so see you making that tray! The texture and pattern remind me of your leather project you just finished! And that rug....once the beans are done throwing food on the floor I want something like that under the table! Happy weekend you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rug and tray! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CB2 metal cart/table is so cute. I have been envying a similar coffee table from IKEA for $50. I just need somewhere to put it! Link: http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/90208449/
    Janeane
    www.designwithj9.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.