Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pinterest Love...

Hey all! For some reason I feel super excited about today! We have been making some pretty awesome (and unexpected changes) to our dining room that I can't wait to share a full reveal (I've been sharing some pics on Facebook if you follow me there). Also, I'm about to begin a makeover of our upstairs hallway. I'll be partnering again with Cutting Edge Stencils and I'm so excited to get started and to share my progress.
 
Anyway, onto my favorite pins of the week...
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/
 

Yesterday, I shared my take on an inexpensive bar cart so I have been pinning tons of inspiration for that project. Love this brass one!
 
As, I finish up some final projects in my kitchen I have been paying extra attention to styling and I love both the spaces I'm sharing this week. Number 4 has me really thinking about dark countertops.
 
I'm a huge animal lover and am always pinning pictures of them. Isn't this fox gorgeous?
 
And, finally, that quote. Ha! That pretty much sums it up. That is me. Every. Single. Day.
 
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and leave me a link so I can follow you back!
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. love them all, I think that quote sums up my brain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the fox is gorgeous! And love the bar cart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I never thought of my too many tabs open habit as being reflective of my scattered brain, but it all makes sense now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great, love the kitchen shelving with all the kitchen supplies and #4, wooden spoons and board. "-)

    check out my site sometime, you might like some of my woodwork!
    Michael :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.