Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[Project Notebook] Master Bedrooms

Hey everyone! Can you tell I'm obsessing about some updates in our master bedroom?  Last week I talked about changes I wanted to make to my husband's furniture (you can read about it here) and today I'm sharing inspiration for the overall feel of the room.
 
I want the space to be calm, open, airy and relaxing. I'm thinking lots of whites and minimal accessories (with maybe one little punch of color, because I can't really live without a little bit of color!).
 
 
1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. These are all fantastic (except I would NOT be putting animal heads over the bed, fabric or not!)lol......and my local antique shop has a mirror just like in #4.....I think I need to go get it now! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.