Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pinterest Love...

Today seems to be one of those super gloomy, rainy days where you just want to curl up and read a book or watch a movie. I kind of love lazy days (even though I know I won't sit and relax for too long before I am up working on something again!)
 
Here are my favorite pins from the last week. I really, really love the first one, but my husband said a very definitive NO to the old doors turned headboard for our own master bedroom. I can dream though!
 
 
 
1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I always like to see what you're pinning.
    I know, I have to run my decorating ideas by my husband too.
    I would probably be a little more rustic than he would like. : )
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.