Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pinterest Love...

Hi all!
 
Yesterday was a super interesting one to say the least! I had to bring both boys to the Boston area for an eye appointment and of course it was torrential, horrific weather chock full of flooding and tornado warnings. We made it there and back fine, the boys made out awesome, which is always a huge relief because their eye condition is so super rare that not a lot is known.
 
Anyway, here are some of my favorite pins of the week. Looking at this stuff is what keeps me calm when I freak out about the boys and their health issues!
 
 
 
1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source
 
 
Have a great day! You can find me on Pinterest here.
 
 


 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it safely, Angela. I drove with a friend up a mountain in the rain and then FOG. It was scary. We've had so much rain lately that I feel like a duck. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.