Friday, May 24, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week...

Happy Memorial Day weekend!
 
In between the major bouts of rain we've been having I managed to hang up our flag bunting in front of our house.  There's still some planting to do (although it looks like everything we put in last year when we removed our old and overgrown landscaping is coming in beautifully)! I always try to get, at least the front yard, done by Memorial Day because the parade goes right down our street!
 
Other than that, I've been painting, painting, painting custom furniture orders and my house is beginning to look like a storage area!
 
Here are my favorite things I've found online this week. Which one do you like best?
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.